CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

                Framing Hanley                         Between the Trees
The thing is, I believe in real music. Bands. Instruments. Real vocals. And yes, I'm a little bit Katy Perry obsessed, and I listen to the occasional Ke$ha song. But my heart truly lies with these men. The ones that take their "garage bands" and make something of them. The ones that are in it more for the music, and not so much the fame. The ones who write their own songs, and when they play them you can feel the emotion behind the words. 

I first came across Framing Hanley about three years ago, and my boyfriend introduced Between the Trees to me about a year ago. It was love at first hear! I've yet to come across a song of either of these bands that I didn't like. 

Seriously guys, take a listen! 

Don't get me wrong, Katy Perry IS one of my fave artists, and country music holds a dear place in my heart (Sugarland, Taylor Swift, Reba, Dolly Parton, Kenny Chesney, The Band Perry. I could go on, and on) but its a completely different style of music. 

Anyhow, those are my music faves. If I've introduced you to something new, I hope you enjoy it!! :)

0 comments: